The mind-blowing testimonies of Canadians
Please share these links to invite people to follow the NCI hearings nation wide
Canada’s National Citizens' Inquiry has gotten well underway - a national wide independently run commission set up just like government commissions, with sworn testimonies taken by trained lawyers and commissioners as well versed in the topics at hand like Dr. Bernard Massie and others. (Meet Dr. Massie here: https://rumble.com/v282wiw-national-citizens-inquiry-newest-commissioner-bernard-massie-speaks-to-why-.html)
Three full days of testimonies just wrapped up in Toronto, following another three full days in Truro, Nova Scotia.
Mark your calendars for the next series of hearings and plan to listen in as you go about your daily business where possible, or after the fact once the clips are posted.
April 13 @ 9:00 am - April 15 @ 5:00 pm Winnipeg, Manitoba
April 20 @ 9:00 am - April 22 @ 5:00 pm Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
April 26 @ 9:00 am - April 28 @ 5:00 pm Red Deer, Alberta
May 2 @ 9:00 am - May 5 @ 5:00 pm Vancouver, British Columbia
May 11 @ 9:00 am - May 13 @ 5:00 pm Quebec City
May 17 @ 9:00 am - May 19 @ 5:00 pm Ottawa, Ontario
There now are 6 full days of testimonies available on the various platforms of the NCI and a number of the speakers' testimonies have been turned into shorter clips with 18 more days coming up till mid May as the commissioners move across the country.
I present this list to you as a smorgasbord-style offering - focussing on testimonies I have already listened to and that I imagine would be helpful for those whose understanding of the past three years has been shaped primarily by "mainstream" media sources (CBC, CTV, Global, etc. etc.) Plus each of the “victim impact statement” style of personal witness testimonies gives another jaw dropping perspective of what things were said and done to whom by whom across this land these past three years.
Here are the expert witnesses who are participating alongside of Canadians from all walks of life who volunteered to report on the impacts the lockdown, masking, vaxxing policies had on their lives: https://nationalcitizensinquiry.ca/expert-witnesses/
SPEAKING ON THE SCIENCE
1) Immunologist Dr. Laura Braden on the scientific and technical aspects of the delivery of the mRNA injections. Here she simplifies pretty complex details on what goes on in the body's cells as the mRNA and lipid nanoparticles enter. https://rumble.com/v2dqe3g-dr.-laura-braden-one-on-one-with-michelle-leduc-catlin-post-nci-testimony.html (5 min summary clip)
https://rumble.com/v2f2d4g-truro-hearing-day-1-expert-witness-dr-laura-braden.html. (1 hour 40 min)
2) Internationally renowned Dr. Peter McCullough Lead advocate for early antiviral treatment of Covid-19/LongCovid/mRNA vax injuries - https://rumble.com/v2etbsa-dr.-peter-mccullough-testifies-at-national-citizens-inquiry-truro-hearing.html. (a walking encyclopedia of which studies show which results - he is now back on Twitter and can be followed there. As well he has co-authored The Courage to Face Covid-19 - a "who dunnit" type of crime novel, bringing readers up to speed on what has been going on that they might not have read in mainstream reporting.)
3) Pharma researcher Deanna Mcleod sharing findings published by the Canadian Covid Care Alliance (at the 7 hour 19 minute mark here: https://rumble.com/v2fgrx6-national-citizens-inquiry-toronto-day-1.html
4) Dr. Robert Malone, who was involved in the early days of mRNA research. (Yes, I am aware that mainstream media has been quick to label him as a misinformation provider). From the website of his book: "Since January 2020, Dr. Malone has been leading a large team focused on clinical research, design, drug development, computer modeling, and mechanisms of action for repurpose drugs of the treatment of COVID-19." The first part of his testimony is high in scientific detail. (1:58) The second part explains how we have moved to a "battle for the minds" - If you have not heard of "Fifth Generation Warfare" listen to that part too. (at the 2 hour 20 minute mark) https://rumble.com/v2fgrx6-national-citizens-inquiry-toronto-day-1.html
SPEAKING AS A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
5) ER doc Dr. Patrick Phillips on his attempts to report Vax injuries https://rumble.com/v2eyh4i-dr.-patrick-phillips-national-citizens-inquiry-truro-hearing.html
6) keep an eye for Alberta pediatric neurologist Dr. Eric Payne as his address will likely soon be posted as a separate clip. (as will more and more…)
7) not for the queasy… Funeral director Laura Jeffrey discusses what embalmers have been noticing in vaccinated dealths before and after the COVID vax rollout. (43 min) https://rumble.com/v2fuj08-licensed-funeral-director-laura-jeffery-on-post-vaccine-embalming-nci.html
SPEAKING ON CONSTITUTIONAL LAW
8) Queen's University Law Professor Bruce Pardy "is a classically liberal legal academic for whom equal application of the law, negative rights, private property, limited government, and separation of powers are foundational to the Canadian and Western legal tradition." He speaks in very clear terms letting listeners understand the major legal dilemma of these last three years. at the 3:10 mark here: https://rumble.com/v2fgrx6-national-citizens-inquiry-toronto-day-1.html
SPEAKING ON THE MEDIA
9) Award winning investigative reporter and foreign correspondent Rodney Palmer spent 20 years with CTV, CBC etc. He was posted in various countries as they dealt with various infections disease outbreaks and is well versed in what should be the normal responses to these types of events. This week, he testified at the National Citizen's Inquiry and what he has to say should be heard by everyone who has been turning to the CBC, CTV, Global News etc.as well as the major US, UK and European broadcasters for their sources of information.
Here is a 7 minute excerpt where he shows how the CBC's reporting at the start of the pandemic does not fit the criteria of "newsgathering" but instead fits the definition of "propaganda" https://rumble.com/v2fkcby-rodney-palmer-exposes-cbc-propaganda-day-1-toronto-national-citizens-inquir.html (9 minutes)
To hear Rodney Palmer's whole address please start here:https://rumble.com/v2fs7u2-rodney-palmer-full-interview-day-1-toronto-national-citizens-inquiry.html (1 hour 12 min broken down by topics here…)
- introduction by one of the lawyers re: the divide in the country between those who trust the government & media and thereby who got vaccinated vs those who did not
- a news video from the start of the pandemic to set the context
- Mr. Palmer gives his media background incl. the SARS epidemic in China
- How the CBC operated at the start of the pandemic - starting 1-2 weeks into the emergency with Adrienne Arsenault & an expert guest from "First Draft" on April 4, 2020 vs. other media reporting re: the Wuhan Lab
- from March 2021
- the harnessing of AI to "fight misinformation"
- the 8 "Trust Indicators" listed by Tech firms
+ The Global Task Force for Public Media
+ The Centre for Countering Digital Hate
+ CBC Marketplace reporting 800 pieces of so-called "misinformation" to tech giants requesting them to be taken down
- Rodney Palmer's letter to the CBC Head of Journalistic Standards
- CBC promoting hate against "anti-vaxxers" (their coverage of MP Marilyn Gladue & other pieces even including "Academics" among those to be ignored)
- CBC targets "vaccine hesitancy" without explaining scientific reasons for "hesitancy"
- one-sided coverage of Ivermectin as part of the global push to suppress this drug (which was shown to have 'surprising versatility' & positive results in reducing the COVID-19 death rate in Uttar Pradesh in India to zero and which AHS noted was FDA & Health Canada approved for people - till that was removed from the site) + re: the "horse dewormer" line -->"This was a lie that was told by the CBC on behalf of Health Canada" Dr. Daniel Nagase's story
- "The story here is that a doctor cured Covid with a pill that cost a nickel that's already been working all around the world... we can all get back to our hockey rinks, we can all go back to our job, we don't need the experimental vaccine. There's a pill. All we have to do is put a good supply in every hospital in Canada and if anybody gets sick enough that they can't breathe, they go into the hospital, they're administered ivermectin and 18 to 36 hours later they're breathing and they go home. End of Pandemic!" "Dr. Nagase should be on a stamp. 20 years from now there should be a little vignette about that moment when he decided I'm going to try this drug and end Covid. Instead the CBC went after his throat. Because it's propaganda. It's not newsgathering."
- the picture of human beings on the box of Ivermectin photographed by the CBC website "a lie, disinformation, a half truth and propaganda"
- the photographs taken at the Freedom Convoy - trucker reactions to the "far-right, racist" story line; how Rebel News journalist Alexa Lavoie staked out the location & photographers of the three photos circulated of the same Confederate flag - and how the Nazi flag was a staged event located off side from the Convoy area (during the last three years there has been more truth on Rebel News than on any other medial outlet in Canada and that's coming from an experienced journalist"
- Question re: whether a journalist like Ms. Arsenault would bring a story on her own (i.e. How does a newsroom work?)
- Question: When does an organization go from an association to a monopoly? --> Trusted News Initiative is like the World Health Organization (one organization that can filter down information to member organizations)
- Q re the rewrite of the Canadian Broadcast Act
- Q re other media organizations --> They are all "hooked on the same IV drip" (i.e. the Trusted News Initiative)
- Q whether reporters/journalists were also fired from their jobs when not taking the vaccination
- Q When did you start seeing when were started going on that slippery slope of propaganda and what is the exit out of it?
The whole schedule can be seen here: https://nationalcitizensinquiry.ca/expert-witnesses/. Consider signing up to be a witness in in some of the coming cities, as each of us has a story to tell of the last three years. The witnesses are screened to make sure a wide range of experiences is covered, as in the interest of time, they are trying to avoid repetition of very similar experiences. Don’t hesitate to submit your entry here: https://nationalcitizensinquiry.ca/witnesses/.
Canadians are also invited to sign the petition to indicate to governments the need to take the findings seriously. https://nationalcitizensinquiry.ca/petition2/
LOOKING BACK OVER WHAT WAS DONE… LOOKING FORWARD TO WHAT IS NEEDED…
Mistakes were Not Made - An Anthem for Justice.
Thank you. Any possibility of doing translations, e.g French? If so, a transcript makes it easy.